Student Involvement & Leadership
How To Get Involved
Want to learn more about SIL or get in contact with us? Drop by the office or find us on Presence!
Student Involvement & Leadership (SIL) is committed to fostering the holistic development of students by providing services that empower them to gain a better understanding of their personal potential through opportunities that cultivate leadership, meaningful relationships, and life-long learning in an inclusive environment.
目标 & 结果
- Establish and implement co-curricular services and leadership programs that will enhance students’ skills and cultural competency.
- Create opportunities for students to connect with other members of the community via programs and events that enhance the student experience.
- Develop students, whole person, to be educated leaders and citizens which is in congruence with the Saint Mary’s mission: “To create a student-centered educational community whose members support one another with mutual understanding and respect.”
Student Learning 结果
As a result of engaging with Student Involvement & Leadership, students will learn to:
- Gain a better understanding of the complexities behind organizational work while developing skills that allow them to succeed in ever-changing, 日益增长的, and adapting organizations
- Obtain tangible professional skills that upon graduation will make them competitive in the job market
- Increase their sense of belonging within the Saint Mary’s community by engaging with campus partners/resources, student organizations, and student leaders (partner v resource)
- Engage with different identities to gain a broader understanding of their own
- Acquire the skills necessary to respectfully engage as members of an inclusive community
Digital Sign Link and QR Code
1) Submit your poster (8.5x11 or 11x17 in JPEG or PNG) 在这里 or use the QR code below (also available on the digital signage).
2) Staff from Student Involvement & Leadership approve your submission.
3) Success! Your sign is posted digitally!
Please contact Student Involvement & Leadership (x4704, firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information or questions. Many thanks to IT Services for creating this new option for promotion around campus.